Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas TIme

Well its that time of Year, I Love Christmas... All the Christmas songs, The goodwill toward one another.
The religious implications. the whole feeling.
We our church chior had been practicing since September Christmas songs and I have loved everyminute. We put on this big production more than just singing christmas carols. We practiced and played over and over hard parts and preformed last night.

I well the dress rehearsal went better than the preformance. At the preformance people got mixed up with the mikes and we lost the sound during the middle of the preformance ( things that if they were going to happen should have happened during the dress rehearsal ) .. However, I loved being back on the stage and singing no matter what....
I love Christmas.

No comments: