Monday, December 7, 2009

extra Ordinary

Our ward still being new we were asked by our Relief Society Pres. to introduce our selves and explain why we were extra ordinary. While I don't think I am extra ordinary I do think I am a person of many interest. I love music and had only 4 piano lessons when my teacher died. I then taught myself the rest enough to play hymns and sing.( this will probably discourage our chior director from having me play the piano for chior) I love to sing, I am learning the penny whistle . I love to paint landscapes and think that trees are so amazing because like snowflakes not two are alike. I love to read, do crafts, scrap booking, write plays. I enjoy family gatherings( I love my grandchildren ) and friend gatherings. Our RS Pres. said that she has and enjoys a variety of friends. I too enjoy a variety of Friends from babies to the older generation. I feel this is what enriches your life. Heavenly Father knew that we needed each other to learn love, service,friendship. Thank you all for enriching my life.

No comments: